Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
A SWOT Analysis is used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and
threats for a business. This analysis can be used to help in the creation of strategic
plans for the future. You will perform a SWOT Analysis for a real-world organization and
complete your assignment as a PowerPoint presentation.
Choose a real-world organization.
Perform a SWOT Analysis on the organization, creating a PowerPoint with your results.
Follow this format:
• Slide 1: Mission of the company. Explain 4 to 6 strengths of the company.
• Slide 2: Explain 4 to 6 weaknesses of the company.
• Slide 3: Explain 4 to 6 opportunities of the company.
• Slide 4: Explain 4 to 6 threats for the company.
• Slide 5: Your conclusion. Provide your opinion on the strategic position of the
organization based on the findings of your SWOT.